Re: What the ???

Richard S. Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:39:38 -0600

Nothng unusual in that. This was quite an accomplished crowd, cameras our
part of our tool kit. People were there to learn all types of things. You
pulled out a camera. Had you pulled out prints the questions may have been
quite different.

In fact when I saw you showing prints -- mind you when I observed you, you
were deep into discussing how the prints were made. In fact one of the
first things you showed was a series of Ziatypes all made with different
ratios of chemicals etc. You were very much into explaining the various
technologies behind the making of the prints. Isn't this the flip side of
"What's your favorite F Stop?"

--Dick