Safe transport...again

Tom Hawkins (tomehawk@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:23:51 -0700

One more time...

Thanks for your patience.

Listmembers,

I am planning a trip to Europe and will be carrying some 4x5 film (ISO 100).

I've never carried sheet film through airline security/customs ( I usually
carry rolls and ask to have it hand inspected), and would appreciate
comments on the safest, most efficient way to transport the film.

There is a recurring nightmare of having the boxes opened by security
personnel and ruining a few weeks worth of work (and several months worth of
planning)...

Thanks,

Tom Hawkins