Re: [Fwd: Wet & Dry Exposure]

David (adin@frontier.net)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 07:09:47 -0600

Dear All,

We could really get into some socio/political/religious discussion here.
(How many would be offended by Jesus Dry Cleaners- get those blood stains
out fast?)

While I don't condone the use of "Kiva" this or that, or "Hope" or
"Anasazi" or "Roman Catholic" (what? meat packing maybe or incense?) it is,
has, and evermore will be done.

Dick/Carl have chosen to use a name for commercial reasons (?). I say
let's crucify them for giving us another way to make beautiful images!!!
This is heresy!!! (Tongue in cheek, of course.)

How about popt (print out pt.) to avoid confusion? Oh, yeah- Zia does the
same thing. Or dopt/pd?

I want to harrass Dick for something important- how about his haircut? or
choice of socks! (now we are getting to the "metal" of the situation . . .
. .)

Like I said, I don't condone this "Zia" over use syndrome but its done.
After we flog them all with a wet sponge brush, can we get on with
Photography.

(Guess I need some coffee, have a nice day).

David

> From: Jeffrey D. Mathias <jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net>
> To: alt-photo-process list <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Fwd: Wet & Dry Exposure]
> Date: Sunday, August 01, 1999 6:03 AM
>
> Eric Neilsen wrote:
> > ... The symbol is that of Zia Pueblos Indians. It is a
> > source of on going tensions between Anglos, Hispanics, and the Zia
Pueblo. ...