Re: Pt/Pd-Platine, white spots

by way of Matt Baker (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:57:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Carl Weese wrote:

> Tony,
>
> It's a free Yahoo email address--which makes me wonder if it isn't
> another of jewelia's alter ego's having a whack at everyone.

Actually Carl, I had the same thought -- speaking as one who has seen
finger prints in gum prints from finger prints on the paper which
affected the gelatin, which .... etc. etc. although perhaps personal
hygiene in New York & Brooklyn isn't as fine as in Bethesda -- or perhaps
the answer is simply that gum is more sensitive than platinum-palladium.

But we knew that.

from:
Liberal, urban, over-educated, concerned, compassionate, good disposition,
married, mother, feminist, prints-her-own-photographs, always eager to
learn something new, pretty good speller, drinks tea and votes...... now
about to do her, sigh, 1998 income tax, but for the general merriment
recommends "Dave Barry in Cyberspace," which she has just heard on tape in
the studio (now *there's* a funny man!)....

-- Judy