Re: Cyanotypes

From: Kathryn Garrison (Kathryn.Garrison@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 20:28:00 /etc/localtime

I've tried this with both the old and the new cyanotypes. It does make for
a beautiful color with the old cyanotype, provided that you don't overdo it
and literally bleach the image away.
On the Ware cyanotype you also get a gorgeous dark blue-lavender but the
effect is temporary. Very tragic to watch this color appear then fade
away, along with (eventually) the image.
Has anyone tried tannic acid for a brown/black on either cyanotype?
Kathryn Garrison