Re: Glass for UV exposure frames?

From: Jonathan Hall (platinumprint@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 23:48:24 /etc/localtime

I use 1/4 inch plate glass and get an average of 2 to 6 minute exposures
with palladium paper made with good old standard Bostick & Sullivan
chemistry. The paper is Cranes Platinotype.

I use 40 watt BL bulbs from Sylavania.

Curious if anyone else uses these bulbs and what there printing times are as
it seems people are having longer exposures than I. Could it be the climate
I live in that allows such short exposure times. I can not see how that is
possible but have found all kinds of invisible variables throught the last
eleven years.

Sincerely,
Jonathan