(no subject)

From: Rehotshots@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 06:31:33 /etc/localtime

Hi Folks,

I have certainly enjoyed your banter on the more serious side of photography.
 If you would like to take a break from all this technical mind
bending stuff and just enjoy Christmas for a few minutes check out my web
site at http://members.aol.com/rehotshots/christmasnights

Sometimes photography is simply a means to show you something that you
wouldn't otherwise be able to see. This site is photos of a Christmas light
exhibit called Starry Nights in Memphis, Tennessee. I took them from a
moving car and was more focused on just getting the picture than anything
else. That was tough enough. I think you will enjoy this lighter side of
photography for a change.

I have another site of some photos of some watercolors. With these I aligned
the sun and the paintings so that they were on the same plane so that I could
get the texture of the watercolor paper and have no shadows.
I did this by extending my arms out so that I was a capital T; pointed one
arm to the painting and the other arm to the sun. It worked. This site is:

http://members.aol.com/picturememphis/watercolors