Re: Toning Cyanotype Brown

From: Jonathan Hall (platinumprint@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 08:19:10 /etc/localtime

This formula is courtesy of Richard Farber's book Historic Photographic
Processes
I highly recommend this book for any interested in early 19th century
processes. I would like to scan in the images out of this book to let you
see for yourself but that would be copyright infringement.
However I have a big bottle of tannic acid (powder) and am going to try the
process when I get my obligatory work out of the way.

        Sincerely,
        Jonathan

P.S. The examples in the book are beautiful. One on fabric.