RE: Kallitype Developing Problem

From: Keith Gerling (kgerling@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 14:21:08 /etc/localtime

Cor,

I use the classical kallitype. As you know, immediate development over the
entire image is required in order to avoid the marks you have experienced.
Initially, I had problems with marks, as my prints are on the large size,
16x20 inches. Now, I place the print face up in an empty tray and quickly
pour from a bucket a liter of developer while tilting/rocking the tray. No
marks.

Keith