Re: Daguerrotype development

From: Jonathan Hall (platinumprint@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 18:09:41 /etc/localtime

Hello potential Dagrurreotypsts:
Here is an URL for The Daguerreian Society.
http://www.daguerre.org/

I have formula for silver plating the copper plates somewhere and will post
it as soon as I can find it.
Please let me know if you are interested and I will mail you copy jpeg
format. As I will scan in the procedure. I would like to post it here but
we are not allowed to send attachments apparently.

My email is platinumprint@mediaone.net

Sincerely,
Jonathan

P.S. you may find the formula in the Daguerreian Society for all I know it
has been awhile since I last perused it.