Re: Farber's nudes

From: James Kellar (james@kellar.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 03:32:39 /etc/localtime

I heard Farber give a talk a couple of years ago in Santa Fe, but unlike his
images he was not as boring.

This kind of reminds of the saying. "If the nude is out of focus it's art
and if it's in focus it's porn".

If any one gets to see the newest book by James Fee, not only has both nude
men and women, he handles them both, what I see as a nonsexually way.

James