Re: stitching software

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 00:56:36 /etc/localtime

Quick Time VR works with any size file, as far as I know. Although it must
be a heavy RAM user a large file sizes. I believe it is available for PC
although I have only used it on Macs. I have seen four foot (1.25mts) long
panoramas printed with superb quality using 6cmx9cm transparencies as
originals. The trick is to make the camera rotate correctly. Then the
software can stitch it perfectly. I use a QTVR platform for this. The latest
Epsom printers can print "banners" so you end up with a long thin 360 deg
picture.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK