Re: Stitching Software Web Sites/my ignorance

From: jacques verschuren (fotjver@wxs.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 09:16:03 /etc/localtime

Dean,

As far as I know (and experience) Visual Stitcher does a perfect job. I
scan most of my images on my A4 scanner in two or even four bits.
Collect them all in Visual Stitcher, adjust the "pointer flags"
and.....done. Occasionally I may have to do the same job again, because
indeed the image comes out mis-shaped, but that is mostly a problem of
having the no. 1 and 2 pointers in the wrong places (talking of putting
together two images into one: top half, bottom half).

Jacques Verschuren

http://home.wxs.nl/~fotjver/