Icefields

From: Toby Vann (toby@vann.org)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 01:48:33 /etc/localtime

I'm rather new to the list so I'm not sure if this subject has been
beaten into the ground or not. In any event... for the past few months I
have been making cyanotype contacts prints using lino negative outputs.
It works ok (other than the temperamental paper which we can discuss
some other time) however, I was reading in Dan Burkholder's book
on making digital negatives about a program called Icefields. Other
than him and the website I have no visual or oral proof that it's really
that good.

Does anyone have any first hand experience. Or better, know where in NYC I
can see an output using icefields?

Thanks
Toby Vann