Elasto Seal

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 03:44:07 /etc/localtime

I've been missing shooting outdoors and scenics. So, when a very
cheap 4x5 press camera came my way I bought it. Like most "very
cheap" things, it needed a little tender loving care.

I used the "Elasto Seal" I saw mentioned on this list over the
bellows. How long does this stuff take to dry?? Perhaps I
should say: how long before it looses it's "tack"? Anything I
can do to speed it up (heat?). It's been a week and the bellows
still stick together after it's been folded up.

--
Tom Ferguson
tomf2468@pipeline.com