Re: digital image to paper print making

From: Dan Smith, Photographer (shooter@brigham.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 14:54:15 /etc/localtime

----- Original Message -----
From: James Kellar <james@kellar.com>

> I just recivied part of a back order from The Stock Solution which
encluded
> my MIS 6 tone ink cartridge. I'm still waiting for my black cartridge. I
> guess that they have been having trouble keeping the MIS 6 tone in stock.
> I'll let you know what I think.
>
> james

James,

    I live in the area and get the MIS cartridges from Stock Solution and
can confirm the stuff is hard for them to keep in stock. It is selling well,
apparently.

    I put out a few orders or custom printed Giclee' christmas cards with
the 6 tone inks from MIS, on different archival papers. They looked very
good. In doing the cards I had to run the paper(cut to size for final
folding after printing) through the printer more than once. Those little
epson printers work well & the images on them were nice. The different
papers give a look to the image for the cards that the clients liked.

    dan smith