Re: next century predictions

From: Dan Koons (dkoons@pld.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 14:07:07 /etc/localtime

Predictions? Y2K will fall out of favor when it gets awkward to say Y2K
plus one, it will join words like High Tech
        The authors of doom and gloom will be laughing all the way to the bank,
and will start a sequel book promising new secrets.
        HBO may ask George Carlin to come up with new material.
        If Judy is correct, Jewish merchants will add to the Holiday songs What A
Friend We Have in Jesus.
:) dan 1,143yrs old, assistant bottle washer