Re: rollo pyro

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 09:59:16 -0400

David,

Please check the data in either TNPP or the new article I've just
published in _PHOTO Techniques_.

ABC+/rollo times are *dramatically* different from regular PMK. That's
in fact half the whole point: bringing the process times down reduces
oxidation (together with the chemical changes) and enables rotary
development. Process times at 70 degrees range from 6 to 10 minutes so
there is no advantage to higher temperatures, though I don't see any
reason they wouldn't work as long as you time them very
carefully.---Carl