Traveling Portfolio Deadlines

FotoDave@aol.com
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 12:06:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I just want to remind anyone who might be interested in participating in
this round of traveling portfolio (1999C) that the deadline is next Monday,
November 8th (that is, you must notify me by email if you are going to
contribute a print or prints).

The basic concept is that we gather prints (alternative processes) and mail
them among members. We will then have discussion on technique, aesthetics,
etc. After all have seen the prints, they are sent back to the original
printers.

For more information, rules, and some images from the past portfolios, please
see:
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/index.html

Dave S