RE: sepia bleach without toner

janet neuhauser (jneuhauser@silverlink.net)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:00:06 -0700

Though this may be off topic, I am curious if anyone has had experience with working with the sepia
toned silver print and finding a way to retain print permanance without going to the toner bath. the
look of the bleached print is sometimes quite beautiful. if you bleach with part A, and want
 to leave it that way, do you have to refix or do anything to the print. what would replace the
dissolved silver? The prints done in the last couple of weeks haven't faded with just the bleach and
a good wash, but I am wondering what will happen. thanks for any comments.

janet neuhauser