Re: Newbie seeks advice on film output

Jonathan Hall (platinumprint@mediaone.net)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 17:30:51 -0500

As to the Palladio paper you can make beautiful prints as a notable
photographer has done by the name of Hollowitz. I have seen his prints
personally and can testify. However I would like to share the fact he is
now hand coating his own as it is much more flexible and the expense is
less. You are paying for pre-made paper and the cost reflects this. In my
opinion Bostick and Sullivan is the way to go. They are not the only
suppliers of the chemistry but offer the best bang for the buck in my
opinion as to how many prints you can get out of their kit.