Fresson article + egg print : some pictures

donnay thierry (thierry.donnay@skynet.be)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:25:23 +0100

http://www.atelier-fresson.com/ but ....I think the server is down at this
moment.

This article, written in french, wasn't so interesting because too general.
If I find a scanner I'll try to send it to you....

By the way I have some pictures to show to the alt-company : egg prints
 egg instead of gum) and gum prints. And also gums print from Nikolaï
Bachelet (from France). The site is only in french, but I presume you will
understand the pictures -))
so if you need some translation "tirage à l'oeuf"="egg print"; " tirage à la
gomme" ="gum print" ; "page suivante" = "next page"...

gallery : http://www.photogramme.org/textes/galerie.htm

Thierry from belgium