Re: Fresson article in "Reponses Photo" of June 1999

Eugene Robkin (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 09:59:33 -0600

My extremely efficient and knowledgeable local library staff has been
unable to locate this publication at all. I wrote the original poster
asking for more details on the full name and page numbers but so far there
has been no reply.

If anyone has any more details about this publication please post them and
I can get the team looking again.

Thanks.

ER