Re: sizing ceramic tiles?

John Richardson (jrplatinum@earthlink.net)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 22:27:00 -0800

Amy,
Gelatin sizing will not help on ceramic tiles. Please contact the
manufacturer, Rockland Colloid, regarding surface preparation. Their
phone number is included with the liquid light. I have printed on glass
and on granite. I believe the recommended surface preparation is Krylon
spray polyurethane. You can coat your surface, make a test stip, then
wash the coating off with hot water, dry it, and re-coat for your final
print.

Good luck,

John Richardson