Re: Fresson article sizes

Eugene Robkin (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:57:49 -0600

Sorry, I mistyped the file sizes. The files are 700, 750, and 1200
kilobytes respectively.
None are in the 700 megabyte size range.

ER

I can attach the images as email to anyone who wants them that way or one
of the list members with a big site can host them for us and possibly
someone can provide a translation to be posted as well.

There are three files of 700, 750, and 1.2 megabytes respectively.

Anyone willing to host the images? Anyone want three big email
attachments? Any other suggestions?