Photo Warehouse

Kerik717@aol.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:12:19 -0500 (EST)

I've used The Photo Warehouse film for years. I've had good luck with it, save one batch that had pinholes in the emulsion (which they replaced). I don't find their film any more subject to defects than Ilford's, which I've also had problems with. I'm convinced the Photo Warehouse film is FP4.

If you shoot any of the odd-sized formats, this is the best, cheapest source for film. I just with they had HP5 available as well...

PW will also cut film to size for you. I sent them a 20-inch wide, 100-foot long roll of tri-x and had them cut it to 7x17. I think they charged me about $75 to cut and package the film. Well worth it compared to trying to do it myself!!

Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com