Yosemite Platinum Workshop

Kerik717@aol.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:21:33 -0500 (EST)

I will be teaching an introductory workshop in platinum/palladium printing in Yosemite February 25-27, 2000. It is being presented through the Ansel Adams Gallery Workshops which are being resurrected next year after a long hiatus. Here is an opportunity to learn platinum printing in Ansel's darkroom. Hmmm... think he's turning over in his grave??

There are several other workshops that may be of interest as well. You can read about the workshops and sign up at

http://www.anseladams.com

I am told 4 of the 8 spots in my workshop are already filled. Act now, operators are standing by...

Best,
Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com