Re: Preparation of Ferric Oxalate Powder

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 00:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Jeffrey D. Mathias wrote:

> ... I told him that I would be delighted to
> evaluate his powder and that if it proved to be of high quality and I
> could reproduce the results by following his procedure, then I would be
> honored to publish it in the Guide on my web site. We have the mutual
> feeling that information pertaining to the photographic processes should
> be complete, accurate, available and without charge.

Actually, though, I was told that one did not get onto that website
without a password, proof of personal virtue and several solemn oaths.
(Anyone can buy a Post-Factory for six bucks.) Is that still the case?

Judy