Re: Adobe vs. Corel

rocky (rocky@pdq.net)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 11:38:55 -0500

I have worked with both Corel Draw and Paint 8.0 and presently use Adobe
Photoshop 5.5.

Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard and in my opinion it is the best.
It has so many features available I do not believe I will ever learn or
need to use all of them.

One real advantage I find most useful is the large number of how to
magazine articles written for Photoshop. Inexpensive workshops if you use
them.

Yes it is more expensive and you can get by with less. But, if I were
doing it today my choice would be Adobe Photoshop 5.5. No question in my
mind.

Good Luck,
Rocky
http://freeweb.pdq.net/rocky