Re: Adobe vs. Corel

Graham (cmm@vianet.on.ca)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:55:57 -0400

I would, in fact I did

However I can't really compare the two as I have had very limited
exposure to Photoshop. It seems most of the tutorials or hints and
kinks on the net seem to favour Photoshop.

Corel Draw / photo-paint should be able to do just about anything
Photoshop does and at least as well.

cheers, Graha

At 08:47 AM 10/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Do any of you have an opinion on the relative merits of Adobe Photoshop and
>Corel Photo-paint? I could buy the full Corel Draw 9 suite for less than
>the cost of Adobe Photoshop 5.5 alone. Should I? Would you?
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Dennis M. Southwood
>dms1@home.com

      Graham cmm@vianet.on.ca

Are the shadows there for me to find, or placed there by my searching mind.
When I reach and find them gone, was I right or was I wrong?