RE: Preparation of Ferric Oxalate Powder

Vicente-M. Vizcay Castro (mapa@bitmailer.net)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:02:30 +0200

[The same as previous message but with some modifications. I apologize.]

Dear Judy:

I hope that my low English's level allows me to express my opinion
on what underlies in your message.

It grieves me vastly what happened to you in the past. It was not
fair neither correct. Those "detractors" should be had position in front of
a mirror and to have been read to they self their critics. The pedagogic
level of those people is null and their spirit mean.

FOR ME, INTERNET IS AN EXPRESSION OF FREEDOM.

In Internet there is a document denominated "The Terrorist's Manual"
with instructions to manufacture explosives, bombs, etc. This is
one of the maximum expressions of freedom. The concept of good or dangerous
it is not applicable to the information, but yes to the use that a person
makes of it, and consequently, good or dangerous will be the person.

Those "chemists" to those you refers in your message they should have
helped to you with the procedure to obtain gold chloride (always having
in their mind that one makes it in a house and not in a specialized
laboratory), with the purpose of:

                  - to inform of the risks of the used products and its
                    manipulation
                  - to recommend a sure work form
                  - to verify the procedure
                  - to make the procedure the surest thing possible

because the reality is that who wants to make it, with knowledge or without
knowledge, finally he makes it, and maybe with bigger risks without knowing
it.

I encourage you, Judy.

I use a lot a spanish expession: " To fools words, hearings of deaf."

My best wishes to you,

                         Vicente