Re: Adobe vs. Corel

Dennis Southwood (dms1@home.com)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 10:50:01 -0700

Thank you to all who responded to my query. The information was exactly
what I needed.

I had wondered if people made the choice on the basis of platform, or simply
because they were in the upgrade path of one or the other application. But
now I see that there are many more considerations.

The argument that swayed me in favor of Adobe is the abundance of support
materials. I hadn't considered that aspect, but I can certainly see the
importance. And since I can get academic pricing, it won't be a choice
between Photoshop or rent. (But I could have bought a game or two with the
difference.)

Thanks again for being willing to sound off.

Dennis M. Southwood
dms1@home.com