RE: Weak Zia Prints and chrysotype

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:08:39 -0400

Texte du message écrit par INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
>I am using NaAuCl4, (NH4)AuCl4, and LiAuCl4. These double salts work much
better (so far) than normal gold chloride. I use about 20% solutions, but
not many drops. I also use Mike Ware's ligand to tame the gold. It helps
lot.

Are you still active on gold printing?

John Melanson<

hello john and all

I also try ammonium and lithium salt of gold and obtain some good result.
And for the moment I accept that a nice gold picture need ligand.
so I know work for a DOP process in which the color is control by the
chemical.

And I also should try to use more concentrate solution.

best regards
aurevoir a tous

nze christian(france)