Re: jobo 4x5 film reel

John Rudiak (wizard@laplaza.org)
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 10:56:23 -0600

Judy,

You have the old style reels- they were improved- now hold six sheets and were
redesigned for more even development. I also have the expert drums and haven't
noticed that they develop more evenly than the new style reels- (i don't use pyro)
but i have noticed more carry-over with the expert drums when using them for E-6.

John
http://www.johnrudiak.com