Re: jobo drums

EmanArchiv@aol.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 13:44:47 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/9/99 12:15:36 AM, gmphotos@earthlink.net writes:

<< I love

Jobo. >>

I couldn't live w/o mine either, but dealing with the repair dept. wasn't
that great. When they break, they get expensive. I had my lift repaired for
$60+ and shortly after being repaired, the lift broke to the point of being
unusable. My contention was they should have told me the lift wasn't worth
repairing in the first place and I should get a refund for the repair. They
refused so I wasn't too happy about that and had to buy a new lift. They're
the only folks I know who can repair Jobo products, short of sending a broken
unit to Jobo in Germany. The CPP-2 I use has been very reliable and I run a
TON of film with it. Since I cannot be w/out it for even a day, they do rent
loaner motor control units and lifts while one's own unit is being repaired.

Eric Nelson
Chicago, Ill.