Re: Clicio Barroso <clicio@clicio.com.br>

imagwkrs@midcoast.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:28:49 -0400

Pretty stern words, considering this situation is probably do to some
computer glitch. Sure, I got a tad terse when I saw them appear
again and again, but I also soon realized it was undoubtedly
completely out of Clicio's control.

And as far as the Parkinsons disease quip, I find absolutely no
humour there whatsoever!

_Rod