Re: Clicio Barroso <clicio@clicio.com.br>

Guy Glorieux (glorieux@pop.total.net)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:43:41 -0300

I'll second Marylin Dalrymple in defense of Clicio, (whop works from Brazil I
beleive and whose language is Portuguese). Anyone who has visited his site
will be able to guage his professionalism and that this is something that was
out of his control or his knowledge.

Don't miss it, it is really worth a visit, even if there is not much alt.photo
work in it. Clicio has also built into his site an outstanding links section
that is right up there with Greespun's and Bengt Hollinger's photographic
links
http://www.clicio.com.br/

Best,

Guy Glorieux