Re: Traveling Portfolio - Deadlines and Notification

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:48:46 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to bother the whole list again (hopefully the last time) about
Portfolio C.

I mentioned that the deadline to tell me that you are participating
(contributing) prints is 11/8, but I didn't say where/how to tell me, so I
would like to add that an email to me should be enough for that. If it is the
first time you participate, it is helpful if you also include your mailing
address so that I can start to prepare the mailing labels before your prints
even come in.

Thanks!

Dave S