Jewelia's Obituary

Eugene Robkin (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:20:57 -0500

I don't know if this is needed or not but a couple of my off list exchanges
have indicated that there is some difficulty finding Jewelia's obituary
notice on workingpictures. You've got to drill down several levels to find
it so here is a partial shortcut.

http://chat.comcity.com:8010/~workingpictures/guests?hidden=

This will take you a workingpictures screen with a list of links down the
left side under the heading of Conferences. One of these is for
Introductions. To the left of the entry is a litle box with either a +
or a - sign in it. If it is a + sign click on it and the list of
entries under Introductions will show up. At the bottom of the list is
a downward pointing triangle which will take you the rest of the list.
Click on that. Jewelia's obituary is near the end of this next part of
the list. The photos from APIS 99 are in a different entry called
APIS 99 Pictures also under Introductions.

Eugene Robkin