Re: jobo help

Kerik717@aol.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

Judy Seigel writes:

> To Kerik: what is the *widest* tube you have? Or, what
> is the widest film you can put into one of these
> tubes?

The widest tube I use is about 24" (for 12x20 film), but the pipe comes in 10-foot lengths, so make them as long as you want.

> Are your home-made ABS tubes opaque and light proof?
> Reports on that point were inconclusive, I believe.
> How long is your total development?

Yes, my tubes are opaque (black plastic) and light proof (they wouldn't be too useful if they weren't!!) I process my film with full room lights on and have never had any fogging problems with these tubes.

My development times are usually in the 7 to 10 minute range.

Kerik.
www.Kerik.com