Re: film recorder/continuous-tone output quality query

Doug Niven (nimoys@loxinfo.co.th)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:04:07 +0700

Andy,

your suggestions are much appreciated, and I look forward to trying them.
I'd like to clarify a few things if I could:

are you suggesting using transparency film inside the film recorder for
black and white images? Are these results satisfactory? I know this
should be theoretically possible but I was hoping to drag my own b/w film
in there (Pan F has been suggested). But transparency film would
obviously be a lot easier if that indeed is what you were describing.

many thanks again,

Doug Niven
Bangkok