Densitomiters

LukaCA@aol.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:06:16 -0400 (EDT)

    I need to purchase a densitomiter for calibration of my Pt/Pd printing.
The problem I am having is most of the machines(Heiland,Mantis) that I see
advertised have very short throats. My format of choice is 12x20, and with
only about four inches of reach, I will not be able to read a large portion
of the neg. Does anyone know of a densitomiter that will work for this and
other "big" negs? Or is there a way to modify smaller machines to increase
their throat length?