Re: Border, Golden Rod, Acetate

FDanB@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:04:49 -0400 (EDT)

A material that I use is called Masking Vinyl and it's just what you'd
expect: a flexible (.005"), orange, easy-to-cut-with-Exacto material that
is designed to block UV for the printing industry. I buy it in 20 x 24
sheets but you can get all different sizes at your local printing supply
house such as A.B. Dick. Just look in the Yellow Pages under Printing
Supplies.

The vinyl is much better than similar paper products. And if you ever get
into multitone printing (one neg for high values and one for darks, for
instance) the vinyl takes lots of abuse with registration pins without
tearing or stretching.

Good luck!

Dan