Re: Border, Golden Rod, Acetate

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:40:40 -0400 (EDT)

> Dave, I'm not familiar with the term goldenrod. Is it the same as Rubylith?
> That's what I use for masking.

Hi Matthew,

Goldrenrod should serve the same function, but it is paper rather than film.
The graphic arts supply have special goldrenrod paper for masking, but I was
in the middle of printing today and found that I have a need to mask, so I
was wondering if goldrenrod from office supply stores would work. These (the
ones from office supply stores) are just those bright, colorful paper for
copying machine. One color is called goldrenrod, and it is bright orange.

Dave S