Re: Prints on Leaves

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 04/01/00-08:54:25 AM Z

> while on the subject of printing on eggs...
>
> i heard once that in a biology class, something about certain leaves
> becoming photo-sensitive in the middle of the summer (because of the amount
> of chlorophyll? i don't know).. like you could print a negative or positive
> image on a leaf if you did a contact print in the sun.. does anyone have
> any experience/tips/or ideas with this one?
>
> thanks, emily

Emily, I noticed photograms of leaves that were pressed against zucchini
squashes in my vegetable garden ‹ yellow/green shapes against the deep green
of the fully exposed parts.

What about printing on people? Don't know if a student who worked as a
lifeguard in the summer really did have his lith negative taped against his
back each day. I didn't see the result at the end of the summer....

Sarah