Re: Leaf Prints: Chlorophylography & Photoripeography

From: emily kate (mle_k8@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/01/00-10:10:22 PM Z

since spring is just starting, this is going to be my season-long project...
so i think it's a go. worth experimenting with anyway, right?

now my second question is..
any ideas on what vegetables would work best?
and does anyone have a suggestion for some sort of substance to adhere the
negative?

thanks, i'm open to any sort of input,
emily

<snip from ray rogers>