RE: Outlook Express users Virus Warning

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/03/00-09:10:41 PM Z

Judy,

The Greenwich Village crack was silly. Sorry. But I doubt that you will
convince many people that NY is actually affordable on the basis of "look
how much you save not having a car".

I don't know why creative people spend their energies making viri. But it
DOES seem that Mac owners have better things to do. As for the price of
software, well, for PCs, there is currently available for download (from the
many "warez" or pirate channels) the following at these prices:

Windows 2000 Server or workstation $0.00
Office 2000 $0.00
Adobe Photoshop 5.5 $0.00
Adobe Illustrator, GoLive, etc, etc $0.00
Every Photoshop Plugin $0.00
Every game, utility and application you
   can possibly imagine $0.00

So, there IS still a price advantage for those weak individuals that have no
moral problem with preying upon the owners of Microsoft, Adobe, etc.

My point is: Macs may be better, but PCs are much cheaper.

Sorry. I'll shut up now.

Thor