Re: anti-virus programs

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 04/05/00-10:15:30 AM Z

Your best bet is to buy a cheap PC, then it does not matter if your
working files are invaded by a virus. I use MacAfee which seems
brilliant, but you have to update all the programs as soon a new
program arrives.
The link that Gordon posted was very useful as it was a mail program
which alerts you when new updates are brought out.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK
Tel: + 44 181 883 8638