Re: Clearing Pt/Pd prints

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/05/00-04:14:00 PM Z

Don Bryant wrote:
> I've noticed you have mentioned the use of Sodium Vapor lights before for
> safelight usage. Can you be more specific. What kind, type, brand, etc.
> Electrical requirements for use and possible sources for procurement.

I purchased a Thomas Duplex Super Safelight from Calumet many years
ago. I use it with only the yellow filters, no red filters. I have no
idea what other brands or types may be availiable. As far as electrical
requirements, it makes sense to get a light with power requirements
suitible for a standard home outlet. The Thomas is 115 volts, 35 watts.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/