Re: Kodak Azo Paper Question

From: Dan Smith, Photographer (shooter@brigham.net)
Date: 04/05/00-05:09:10 PM Z

Is the Ansco 130 a Glycine based developer? I have a nice Azo series of the
same image developed in Michael A. Smiths version of Amidol, Ethol LPG 1:1
and 1:4, and Dektol. The amidol prints are warmer than the others, which are
all a blue/black . Very interesting color shift from one developer to the
other.

dan smith